1. Mexico, Tulum. On this beach you will not find anything new, but the beach of Tulum takes right place in the top 20 beaches. Snow-white sand and a temple that looms on the horizon since the decay of the Mayan civilization, makes this beach unique, the second suh one you can not find.
2. Dominican Republic, Baja de las Agulas. Many people mistakenly believe that along the entire coastline of the Dominican Republic there is nothing but large all-inclusive resorts and beaches filled with tourists. Visiting the beach of Baia de las Agulas you will be really surprised. The beach is located in the province of Pedernales, and it is deprived of infrastructure. Deserted, wild and with a clean warm sea. You can get there by boat (just a few dollars) or on an off-road car, if the driver is familiar with the terrain. Due to inaccessibility, the beach remains fairly untouched.
3. Hawaii, o.Maui, Kayhalulu. The beach of Kaihalulu is known to many as the Red Sand Beach, it hid in the eastern part of the island of Maui. In order to visit this beautiful place you will have to make a small trip past volcanic landscapes and pine trees. It’s hot here, the road is rocky and slippery, but all this will help to appreciate the unsurpassability of this place. This oasis of red sand is the result of the erosion of the hills rich in iron. The blue sea, along with ferns and other bright green plants create a unique landscape.
4. Indonesia, Gili Trawangan. Gili Trawangan is one of those small paradise sites that have survived in the Indian Ocean (only three kilometers long), which has been associated with tourism for only a couple of decades. Endless sandy beaches are its main attraction. Half of the visitors here are divers, who are attracted by the rich marine life of the island.
5. Mauritius, island of Ile-o-Cerf. Ile-o-Cerf is a small island that is located near the coast of Mauritius. It is known for beautiful beaches with clear pale sand and opal ocean. Despite its fairly small size, on the island you can find everything you need to meet the needs of visitors.
6. Thailand, o. Phi Phi Leh, Maya Bay. On the beach of Maya Bay of the island of Phi Phi Leh there were shooting the movie “Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio. An unsurpassed beach with an emerald sea, typical long boats and a beautiful backdrop formed by green hills and steep cliffs. Nature has created an incredible landscape that can not leave you indifferent.
7. Gulf of Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil. Many people consider this beach the best in all of Brazil, and, undoubtedly, it deserves such a title. This place is perfectly clean water, and bathing is allowed only if the corals are not damaged. You can get to the beach by boat or by going down the carved stone staircase from the cliff, from which unrivaled views are opened.
8. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. This is one of the most spectacular beaches in the world, especially because of its fine white sand and bright turquoise waters. It is located on one of the coasts of the island of Providenciales, which belongs to the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. In recent decades, a convenient location throughout the island has led to the development of the tourism sector with many resorts and hotels on.
9. Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo del Sur, Cuba. Magnificent beaches of white sand along the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. This beach takes a worthy place in the popular ratings, held annually by large companies in the field of tourism. The beach is part of the nature reserve, so it is maintained in a very natural state. You will not find hotels here, just small snack bars and a modest sea center.
10. Anse Lazio, Seychelles. Where are the best beaches, if not on the world-famous Seychelles? It is here worth noting Anse Lazio – a charming beach on the island of Praslin. This charming corner is surrounded by granite rocks and many sandy coves.
11. Whitehaven, Australia. It is impossible to miss the Whitehaven beach, which is located in the archipelago of the Whitsunday Islands in Australia. Visiting this magical place is limited, as this is the only way to keep a remote and quiet paradise with white sand and turquoise waters.
12. Aitutaki, Cook Islands. Aitutaki is the second largest island in the archipelago, which forms the Cook Islands in the South Pacific, between Hawaii and New Zealand. Gradually Aitutaki becomes the second tourist island in the archipelago after Rarotonga, the main island. This is due to its small population (about 2000), in connection with which it seems deserted, but its amazing beaches and waters make scuba diving and diving there unique.
13. Motu Tofari, Bora Bora. There are not many places in the world that can compare with French Polynesia, the famous exotic and tropical beaches of the southern seas. Motu Tofari is one of the coral islands surrounding the Bora Bora Atoll, which embodies an intimate, quiet and hidden atmosphere with a handful of bungalows overlooking the lagoon above the water.
14. Maroma, Yucatán, Mexico. The beach is located on the Yucatán Peninsula, just 30 kilometers from Cancun. The beach of Maroma is an ideal place for travelers who seek peace and solitude, as well as for lovers of natural resources and beauty of wildlife. The area around the beach is a nature reserve and an ecological park with a variety of flora and fauna.
15. Philippines, Boracay, White Beach. Boracay is one of the islands of the Philippines, recognized in 1996 as the most beautiful in the world. Calm, warm water and soft sand makes it one of the best in Asia. Staying there you can see one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
16. Italy, Lampedusa, Rabbitt. Lampedusa is a small island in the Mediterranean with golden sands and calm clear waters, where you can easily see floating fish. The best beach of the island is Rabbitt, a bit hidden and without infrastructure, as it is a protected area. The combination of blue water, white sand and an interesting landscape creates charming landscapes here.
17. Philippines, the island of Palawan, El Nido. In this natural paradise on the South China Sea you can enjoy the beautiful El Nido beach overlooking the beautiful cliffs. Its colorful waters (due to the variety of the surrounding seabed) are ideal for fans of diving.
18. Venezuela, Los Roques National Park, Cayo de Agua. In this national park, on the island of Cayo de Agua, you can enjoy the original white sand beach and the Caribbean Sea on both sides.
19. Australia, New South Wales, Hyams. Hyams is the beach with the most white sand in the world. This fact confirms the status of the world record of Guinness. In the surrounding turquoise waters, you can see dolphins and whales. This is the perfect place to escape from the big city and the surfers that fill most of the Australian beaches.
20. Greece, the island of Milos, Sarakiniko. Welcome to the lunar beach of Sarakiniko. Sitting on these rocks you can enjoy the most contrasting electric blue of the waters of the Mediterranean Sea.