1. Tourists are taking sunbathe on one of the Great Pyramids, located on the Giza plateau.
2. Photo of immensely happy Walt Disney. The picture was taken on the opening day of Disneyland in 1955.
3. A photograph of the amazing and luxurious dining room on the cruise liner “Titanic”.
4. This picture was taken in 1888, almost at the very beginning of the construction of the Eiffel Tower.
5.Shadow of a man. The photo was taken after the nuclear bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.
6. A sign of Hollywoodland, Los Angeles. Photo taken in 1925.
7. The construction of the world famous theater in Sydney, 1973.
8. One of the stages of the construction of the World Trade Center in New York, 1971.
9. Las Vegas, tourists are watching the nuclear bomb test in 1953.
10. A married couple shows their newborn children to relatives through the Berlin Wall, 1961.
11. This picture was taken in 1971, when the famous prison Alcatraz was captured by the American Indians.
12. Construction of the left arm of the Statue of Liberty in Paris, 1882.
13. That’s what the Empire State Building looked like, after the bomber B-25, 1945, crashed into it.
14. Japanese in a boat with Mount Fuji on the background, 1890.
15. London, 1940. Ruins of the city after the attack of German aviation.
16. National Gallery of London. The halls are empty, as during the Second World War the paintings were hidden from the Nazis.
17. Red Square in Moscow, 1945. Salute in honor of the victory over Nazi Germany.
18. Construction of the Tower Bridge in London, the end of the XIX century.
19. 1930 year. The sculpture of portraits on Mount Rushmore.
20. Howard Carter – an archaeologist was photographed during the study of the golden sarcophagus of Tutankhamun, 1923.
21. A small settlement in the Central Park of New York, the times of the Great Depression.
22. Photo taken at Niagara Falls in 1969. It was then that water was blocked on the waterfall to conduct studies on soil erosion.
23. Fishermen on the background of the not yet completed bridge Golden Gate, San Francisco 1930.
24. 1966. Building Madison Square Garden, New York.
25. The Capitol building in Washington, 1859.