1. Hate this job, it would be better if I was at home and watched the real Duck Stories.
2. This man blows bubbles right at the airport.
3. To my sister 25, that’s why she eats sweets and reads Harry Potter.
4. Celebrating my 21st birthday in the Pokemon Center.
5. I spent a lot of money in the children’s store today on this. And I’m not going to explain anything to anyone.
6. I got this cake for my 30th birthday.
7. I’m 35, and I’m sitting in the bathroom, which is filled with multi-colored helium balls.
8. Yes this is my office. And yes, I can decorate it as I want.
9. And I want such a lastaircase.
10. And this is how we argue with my husband. Playing Shooting.
11. I agree to be an adult only on such terms.
12. Yes, I’m 40, so what? And I want such sheets and that’s all.
13. We are 35. This is our bathroom.
14. That’s childish curiosity. The man put his finger in the hole and got stuck.
15. I also like to smear my hands with glue, wait until it dries, and then rip off.
16. In this house live only adults. That’s their snowman.
17. I am a grown man, and I authoritatively declare that using an ice generator to store candies is my best decision.
18. And who would have resisted?
19. Now I can afford everything that I liked so much in 1989.
20. Today I’m already 37, and I have learned about the existence of colored granules for the bathroom. Now there will be no more boring bathing.
21. When I woke up, I realized that I have money, but no children.
22. When I was little girl, I dreamed of being like Mary Poppins. My dreams have come true.
23. He built himself a hut with a TV.
24. Do not criticize me. I’m 30 years old, and if I want to make bacon and roasted eggs for my toast, I’ll definitely do it.
25. That’s how my husband painted my cup.