1. At the State University of Upper Lake, in Michigan, it is possible to obtain a license allowing hunting for a unicorn.
2. In the town of Telkitna, in Alaska, the cat Stubbs was the mayor for 15 years.
3. In Colorado, there is a city where the day of the frozen dead guy is celebrated, the holiday lasts several days.
4. In West Virginia, there are legends about a mole man.
5. In the state of California, in a town called Carmel, you can only wear heels above 5 centimeters, having received a special permit.
6. In two settlements of Arizona, mail is brought on donkeys.
7. In the state of California, in the city of Livermore, there is a light bulb that does not burn out for more than 100 years.
8. In Texas, the sale of eyes is prohibited.
9. In Wyoming, which is landlocked, there are 32 islands, each with its own name.
10. Whiskers appeared due to Ambrose Burnside, the former governor of Rhode Island.
11. In Alabama, there is a store where you can buy all the unnecessary luggage from different airports in the world.
12. In Massachusetts, to wear goatees, you need to buy a special license.
13. In the USA, in two states, Arizona and Hawaii, they do not switch to summer time.
14. In states of Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh Anthrocon – the world’s largest furry conference – takes place.
15. In the state of Nebraska there is a settlement of Monowi, where only one inhabitant lives, he is also a barman, a librarian and a mayor.
16. There is a competition for fighting in mashed potatoes, they take place in the town of Clark, South Dakota.
17. The state of Connecticut and Rhode Island did not sign the 18th amendment to the constitution, which essentially introduced a dry law in the US, banning the production, sale and transportation of alcohol.
18. In Pennsylvania there is an amusement park, which is dedicated to spaghetti.
19. In South Carolina, persons under 18 years of age are prohibited from playing paintball.
20. The whole of Wyoming has just two escalators.
21. People believe that in New Orleans, in the state of Louisiana, there are seven portals in the afterlife.