1. Throughout the country, a fairly loyal attitude to wearing weapons. For 8 million people there are 2.3-4.5 million firearms.
2. Switzerland has an incredibly low level of crime.
3. Almost a quarter of the population of this country are foreigners.
4. An interesting feature of the country is that it has very diverse landscapes, there are even palm trees in the area of Lake Lugano.
5. There are four national languages in the country: Romanian, German, French and Italian.
6. Switzerland is the best place to be born, it can be seen from the indicators of living standards, employment, crime rates and the health system.
7. On the territory of the country, there are 24 mountains over 4000 meters high, and 208 altitudes over 3000 meters.
8. The largest export commodity in Switzerland is chocolate.
9. On the territory of Switzerland, bunkers have been built in the event of a nuclear war, which can accommodate all of its population.
10. Roads here can very easily become runways if you remove all intersections and junctions from them.
11. The Swiss are the creators of edible chocolate gold.
12. In Switzerland, fines for speeding up, directly depend on the offender’s income.
13. Every Swiss has the right to express his / her disagreement, on any of the adopted laws, and to propose his own option.
14. On one side of the Swiss coin, there is the name of this country in Latin – Confoederatio Helvetica. It is often used instead of the name that we are accustomed to – Switzerland.
15. In the city of Bern, 7 million chocolate bars of Toblerone are produced annually.
16. In 2010, the average annual salary of a teacher in Switzerland was $ 120,000
17. In Switzerland, a man who has reached the age of 18, must necessarily undergo military training. At the end of the service, they all have weapons and ammunition at home.
18. In the city of Bern, there is a statue erected 500 years ago, no one knows why this terrible monument was installed.
19. In the event of war, the Swiss can close all the ways of the enemy’s advance, by undermining all mountain passes and tunnels.
20. There is no head of state in the country. Instead, there is a council consisting of 7 people who are in charge of it.
21. In the constitution of the country, the capital is not specified, therefore its role is fulfilled by the city of Bern.
22. In the city of Geneva there is a statue, a chair without one leg, which symbolizes the protest of the Swiss against the use of anti-personnel mines.
23. In 1802, the Swiss began the war, the name of which is Steklikrig. They had to fight with sticks, because Napoleon took all their weapons from them.
24. A corkscrew is the only part of a Swiss knife that is not made in Switzerland, it is made in Japan.
25. In the most populated villages of the country, there are bunkers that are disguised as ordinary houses.